The Zebra FS40 Fixed Industrial Scanner provides the extraordinary flexibility needed to meet the requirements of today’s complex production and delivery processes. It easily keeps pace with the fastest moving operations, enabling track and trace through the automatic and flawless decode of information on every part and package as it moves through production, storage and also fulfilment.
With PRZM Intelligent Imaging, you get fast capture of even the most challenging 1D/2D barcodes. Additionally, purchase a license to add advanced machine vision capabilities, no need to purchase a new device. Machine vision allows you to automatically determine the quality of a part or item in a split second. This enables error proofing, reducing cycle times as well as increasing productivity.
Take simplicity and process automation to a new level with the Zebra FS40 Fixed Industrial Scanner. Especially, with the powerful and intuitive Zebra Aurora™ software platform, it’s easy to set up, deploy and run the FS40. Additionally, powerful integrated lighting and interchangeable filters optimise image capture for highly reliable barcode reading.
Enable ManyCode mode with one click to simultaneously capture all the barcodes in the field of view. Also, you get troubleshooting tools to instantly identify and correct issues that cause a barcode read to fail. Golden Image Compare instantly compares any problematic barcode to a golden ‘perfect’ image. This is created during setup and automatically identifies the source of any image degradation, enabling the rapid correction needed to minimise downtime.
- Two available Ethernet ports
- Nine digital input/output ports
- Easy to integrate with your PLC or Host network
- Power the FS40 with a standard 24V DC power supply
- USB-C port can power the camera and other Zebra devices
- Built-in Ethernet/IP, PROFINET and other network protocols
- Isolate the Controls Network to protect key production data
- ImagePerfect+ captures 16 different images on a single item, each with its own settings
- Utilise a second Ethernet port to send images and data to the cloud or local server for storage and future analysis
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.