Kestronics Ltd are very proactive in the use of policies and procedures which ensure the conservation of natural resources, while simultaneously minimising our Carbon Footprint and any adverse environments impact from our worldwide operations. This includes, but not limited to, waste reduction, recycling and eco-friendly transportation/ delivery services. We aim to regularly review our environmental policy and procedures to ensure stay up to date with the latest expert advice, to ensure we constantly improve our performance and quality.
All Kestronics employees are made aware of our environmental policy and their individual responsibilities for environmental issues. Kestronics are very committed to becoming, and staying, a completely sustainable business. This means ensure we continue to supply our customers with high quality products while doing our bit to protect the planet.
Kestronics has been awarded the gold tier from the Green Business Bureau for our environmentally friendly office practices.
Our Principle Environmental Policies
- To comply with all relevant legislation, codes of practice, regulatory controls and client or insurance requirements.
- To use energy and natural resources efficiently and to reduce consumption where possible.
- To minimise the generation of avoidable waste and to dispose of unavoidable waste in a responsible manner.
- To consider the environmental implications of changes to products, processes, operations, materials, and facilities when business decisions are made.
- To reduce transport emissions to levels at which adverse impacts on the environment are avoided.
- To conserve and protect the environment and, where possible, improve it through the services we provide.
- To operate in a socially responsible way.
- To perform business, where possible, electronically, to reduce paper usage.
- To always seek to purchase products that are environmentally friendly, re-usable, and recyclable and that do not damage the environment.
- To implement new technology to improve working practices.
- To provide appropriate resources for the implications of this policy.