The Star TSP700II Receipt Printer produces high resolution graphics and barcodes for tickets, receipts and labels. Its robust and versatile design and ease-of use makes the TSP700 ideal for fast, high volume receipting applications. Especially those which require high quality text, graphics and barcode output at a fast 250mm per second.
The Star TSP700II Receipt Printer is cost effective as it's capable of printing high quality fixed length tickets and labels on paper up to 0.15mm thick. Also, including a high quality cutter as standard and black mark sensor for fixed length printing, the TSP700II can be used as a label printer, lottery printer or dedicated ticket printer for cinemas, theme parks and events.
Additionally, intuitive design enables users to switch interfaces, allowing a POS system upgrade without the need to replace the printer. The TSP743IIBI Bluetooth model is ideal for retail and restaurant apps or Tablet POS; it's MFi certified for high quality wireless printing.
The TSP743II printer with HI X Connect interface with CloudPRNT also provides intelligent printing for Cloud retail, logistics and hospitality applications allowing unparalleled flexibility for remote receipt, order, ticket and label printing using a standard receipt printer.
Additionally, all TSP700II Series offers free of change access to Star Cloud Services including Star’s Digital Receipt Service. Features Fast, high quality receipt printer capable of producing barcodes, labels and tickets at 250mm/second, Drop-In Print, easy paper loading
- Compact and flexible design
- Ergonomic splash resistant design with easy clean case
- Splashproof cover available Double Density (406x 203dpi) print resolution
- Choice of Interfaces including HI X with WebPRNT and CloudPRNT for web and cloud based applications
- Black mark sensor for fixed length labels and tickets 60,000,000 lines CRT reliability
- Compatible with most operating platforms Full or partial cut auto cutter (centre)
- Suitable for most operating platforms including Windows, iOS and Android
- Interfaces include Serial, Parallel, USB, Ethernet and HI X Connect with WebPRNT and CloudPRNT
- Requires PS60 Power Supply
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.