The Star Micronics TSP100IV SK is a compact and economical direct thermal linerless label printer, part of the popular TSP100 printer range. It is specifically designed for printing repositionable orders and re-stick labels, making it perfect for the growing food and drink takeaway and delivery market.
The TSP100IV SK is equipped with a paper taken sensor that queues labels until the first one is taken, streamlining the ordering process. The TSP100IV SK model upholds the well-known dependability and high quality of the TSP100 series. Its compact design maintains the same size, providing a sense of familiarity and effortless integration for long-time TSP100 users.
The TSP100IV SK is an economical, compact printer that can be used both vertically and horizontally, thanks to its internal power supply. It is versatile enough to be wall-mounted to transform your space. This makes it an excellent choice for a wide range of businesses, such as fast-food outlets, restaurants, cafes, food delivery services, dark kitchens, grocery stores, catering outlets, and convenience stores.
- Compact direct thermal linerless label printer
- Low tack linerless re-stick media
- 203dpi print resolution for high contrast text, graphics and barcodes
- Up to 180mm/s print speed
- Internal power supply
- 40mm*, 58mm*, 80mm paper widths (*with supplied paper guide)
- Up to 83mm paper roll diameter
- Up to 86um paper thickness
- Autocutter (partial cut)
- PAper Taken Sensor for queuing labels
- Cash drawer and buzzer support
- USB-C, LAN, USB-A, WLAN
- Star CloudPRNT Technology for Cloud based software
- 4 year warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.