The Star Micronics mC-Label3 Label Printer revolutionises your work environment, providing unmatched versatility and ease of use. Designed to accommodate both traditional liner pre-sized labels and continuous label rolls, as well as receipt paper, making it a versatile and efficient label printer.
This label printer offers superior connectivity options for PC, network, tablets, and cloud based systems and is capable of printing on various environmentally friendly liner free media including low adhesive 're-stick' labels, high adhesive permanent and semi-permanent linerless labels, as well as traditional pre-sized labels and continuous label rolls and receipt paper.
Efficiently operated with adjustable paper width detectors to guarantee proper media loading, this label printer has a clear LED display indicating printer and connectivity status. It also includes useful features, such as Star's Paper taken sensor, which prevents multiple labels from printing until the previous label is taken, making for a seamless user experience.
- "Drop-in" paper loading
- 25mm to 80mm adjustable paper widths
- Prints linerless re-stick, permanent linerless, traditional die cut, continuous labels and receipts
- IP22 splash proof and insect proof design for kitchen environments
- USB-C for Windows and Android with power delivery (up to 20W), charging only for iOS (MFi)
- Android Open Accessory (AOA) via USB-C port
- Ethernet LAN (with SteadyLAN+ and TetherLAN technology)
- Bluetooth for iOS, Android, Windows (MCL32CBI)
- USB-A for peripherals, configuration by USB memory stick, power for MCW10 (wireless LAN unit)
- Star WebPRNT and Star CloudPRNT
- Cash drawer/Buzzer connection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.