The Payter P66 Plane Contactless Unattended Payment Device is stylish and easily integrating into current machines. Based upon the European Vending Association specification this terminal is integrated or placed behind a glass front in Vending Machines. Benefiting from a sleek design, the P66 Plane is less susceptible to vandalism compared to traditional build on top terminals.
Payter P66 Plane offers various form factors, allowing flexible solutions for vending machines and various payment schemes. Additionally, the Payter P6 offers various designs to suit any size and shape of vending machine.
In addition to standard ones, the Payter P66 terminals are equipped with extra input and output interfaces, allowing the control of peripheral devices such as turnstiles, doors, carwash systems, servo motors etc.
Also, the Payter P66 Plane Contactless Unattended Payment Device is able to provide a data contract for your terminals. The terminals will be provided including GSM modem, SIM-Card and service contract, creating a real Plug & Play solution.
- If there is no LAN connection available, the terminal can be provided with a integrated 3g/4G modem
- Interfaces for serial, USB, MDB and GSM/GPRS communication
- Payter developed an OEM unit, ideal for outdoor applications such as carwashes, electrical Vehicle chargers, parking's, laundromats and more
- Mount the terminal behind glass or perplex front up to 4-5 mm
- Payter Software Development Kit (SDK): contains a complete set of development tools for using all options of the Readers, including sample code, user manual
- The report API provides a generic mechanism to request JSON reports
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.