The Zebra HC20 Mobile Computer is built and designed to meet the needs of all healthcare workers. Replacing the Zebra TC21-HC Mobile Computer, this device has all the features you need to improve efficiency, accuracy and quality of patient care and outcomes.
The HC20 is targeted for non-clinical healthcare use, clinical use and healthcare workers who may not have a mobile device. With key features including grade plastics, a dedicated emergency button and a removable battery, this series is a great solution at an affordable price.
The pocketable HC20 Mobile Computer device is easy to carry, use, disinfect and manage. It has the ability to run demanding healthcare multi-media rich applications and enable comprehensive communications capabilities for superior collaboration. This device provides 20% more display area and is 10% thinner than the previous generation TC2X-HC series. Allowing workers to see more and scroll less, improving productivity levels.
- 16MP rear camera
- No front-facing camera
- Android operating system
- Removable/Swappable battery
- 3+3 product lifecycle and support
- Removable PowerPrecision battery
- Ergonomic disinfectant-ready design
- 6-inch FHD + display with edge to edge technology
- SE4720 1D/2D Scan Engine with White Illumination/Green Aimer
- Multi mode capacitive touch with bare or light gloved fingertip input
- Wi-Fi 6 with option to upgrade to Wi-Fi 6E with Mobility DNA Enterprise License
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.