Elo's Medical Grade Touchscreen Monitors incorporate cutting-edge touchscreen technology and DICOM Part 14 capabilities to enhance clinical evaluation for medical experts and encourage patient engagement.
These touchscreen monitors have a compact form factor and sleek design, perfect for EMR documentation, image viewing, collaboration with clinical professionals, and deployment in laboratory and pharmacy settings. They also easily integrate with medical devices.
Purpose built for healthcare, the 03-series medical monitors comply with IEC60601-1 4th edition requirements and are IP54 certified to support healthcare environments. Elo Medical Grade Touchscreen Monitors are ideal for patient entertainment, virtual health, patient monitoring, respiratory and medication dispensing devices and laboratories.
- Medical device ready
- IEC60601-1 4th edition & IP22 compliant
- Interactive patient entertainment platform
- DICOM 15 - Designed for consistent image review
- Enhance clinical workflow with integrated 10-touch
- Touchscreen compatible with use of finger, glove and stylus
- Universal VESA mount to support stand, wall, pole and arm mounts
- Available in 19-inch square, 22-inch, 24-inch & 27-inch widescreen displays
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.