The Datalogic Gryphon GFS4400 2D fixed mount barcode reader provides a complete self contained solution for OEM use. This includes self-service kiosks, price verifiers, ticket readers, document handling, and medical laboratory applications, vending machines and other automated equipment.
Additionally, it's designed for easy integration and provides a plug and play solution for system designers. Constructed using high impact resin to withstand repeated cleanings with solvents and disinfectant solutions. The sealed enclosure meets industrial standards against water and particulates to provide dependable scanning performance.
The Datalogic Gryphon GFS4400 2D OEM module features outstanding near-field reading, a wide-angle field-of-view, high motion tolerance, snappy reading, and also offers excellent performance on decoding poor or damaged barcodes. In addition, as with all Gryphon readers, it offers good read visual confirmation with Datalogic's patented Green Spot technology.
With a Steady, deep red illumination light and flicker illumination, the highly visible 4-Dot aimer defines a precise reading zone and reduces accidental reads. The aimer's centre cross provides a locator for scanning in a multiple bar code environment.
Additionally, the Datalogic Gryphon GFS4400 delivers rapid decoding of 1D and 2D barcodes, such as PDF417, plus postal, composite and stacked codes. This imager offers excellent performance when reading bar codes from mobile devices, creating ease for mobile marketing or ticketing applications,. Also, the reader reduces the need for separate equipment with signature capture and document scanning capabilities.
- Supports several modes used as a trigger
- Reader can be triggered remotely through software commands or via hardware input
- Automatically senses object and trigger itself
- Continuous scan mode captures data when barcodes pass its field-of-view
- Supports an RS-232 serial interface or a USB (USB-HID or USB COM) interface
- Available in two models, the GFS4450-9 model supports an RS-232 serial interface, or the Gryphon GFS4400 features a USB interface
- Replaced by Datalogic Gryphon 4500 Fixed Scanner
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.