Elo's Standard Aspect Touchscreen Monitors are designed with a rugged built-for-touch construction that can easily withstand continuous public use, ensuring durability and reliability. These touchscreens are designed to meet the durability and aesthetic needs of a variety of high traffic retail and hospitality interactive solutions, making them a perfect choice for businesses.
With its clean, modern edge-to-edge design, the Elo Standard Aspect Touchscreen Monitor brings a sleek, sophisticated element to any setting. Its feature-rich functionality caters to the needs of commercial use, making it an exceptional choice for point-of-sale, point-of-information, point-of-service, interactive signage, and loyalty systems.
The Elo Standard Aspect Touchscreen Monitor offers a reliable, accurate touch response and vivid images due to its stable, drift-free operation, exceptional image clarity, high resolution, and effective light transmission. These touchscreens have been designed for touch from the ground up, with features such as spill-resistant sealing, adjustable height stand with tilting functionality, VESA mounting options, connectivity incorporated within the monitor (reducing the number of power bricks) and communication cables and side controls with lockout capability.
- 3-year warranty
- Integrated touch
- Commercial grade
- Optional peripherals
- Dual serial/USB interface
- Energy saving LED backlights
- Integrated cable management
- Digital on-screen display (OSD)
- Removable base and VESA mounting option
- Touchscreen sealed from dirt, dust and liquid
- Touchscreen is compatible with use of finger, glove and stylus
- Available touch technologies: IntelliTouch SAW, TouchPro PCAP
- Customise with an integrated 3-track magnetic stripe reader (MSR)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.